Implementing Our Program at Your School
GLOBAL CHILD WILL:
- Organize, implement, and administer the program.
- Provide registration flyers.
- Provide the school with the class lists.
- Work directly with the school system or organization involved.
- Recruit, hire, train, supervise, and evaluate teachers and regional coordinators.
- Provide curricula and daily lesson plans.
- Provide student practice CD and child-parent booklets and weekly handouts related to the curriculum.
HOW WE ARE UNIQUE:
- Our proven MMV (Movement, Manipulatives, Visuals) method for involving and motivating children. Children learn because they are enjoying themselves.
- We have highly effective methods for teacher training, supervision, and professional growth. We have a 85% teacher return rate from semester to semester.
- Provide materials for teachers and students that have been field- and classroom-tested for over 20 years.
- We incorporate a large body of lively songs and skits.
- Classes are sequential and multi-year.
- Offers children the opportunity to participate in our program for 5 years without repeating a curriculum.
- Provide an organizational program structured with both regional and parent coordinators.
- Ongoing evaluation from school administrators, teachers, parents, and students.
- Our program goes to your child’s school so parents don’t have to travel to Global Child classes.